The B-52 Bomber design is perfect for the retro person that loves the look of metal and rivets. Just apply the decal right to the side of your Kayak or Canoe for that new look. It’s made from a durable, UV protected, waterproof vinyl. It comes in 23″x 24.25″ panels for easy install.
Pressure Sensitive Vinyl Installation Instructions
All surfaces must be considered dirty and must be cleaned prior to the application of decals. Recommended cleaning procedures for specific surfaces are listed below
Saturate a clean cloth with a 2-to-1 mixture of water and Isopropyl alcohol and wipe surface. (Cleaners such as Windex Window Cleaner may be used.) Wipe surface dry with a clear dry, lint-free cloth.
Air and application surface temperatures must be above 55 degrees
- Use 1” – 2” (2.5 – 5cm) strips of masking tape to position the decal in proper registry.
- Apply horizontal tape hinge at the top of the decal to allow decal to be lifted up from the bottom.
- A small bend at a corner or edge will allow the liner to separate from the decal. Pull the liner away from the decal in a continuous motion at a 180 degree angle. Lift decal and remove liner entirely.
- Be sure decal is flat and tight. Using firm initial squeegee pressure, begin at top center and work down and outward to each edge of decal.
- Overlap sections by .25”w. Pattern will line up with images.
- Re-squeegee entire decal.
- Apply light heat from a hairdryer or heat gun. WARNING! Do not get closer than 8” to vinyl, it will burn if too close to material
The F&H Logo is NOT on the finished product as seen in the below photos[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”2″ gal_title=”Kayak Install”]